You can view and order from our entire menu online. Look out for the ‘Shippable’ icon on the product page to know if we ship it. You always have the option of picking up your order from our kitchen in Balewadi, Pune in which case you will see a ‘Pickup only’ icon on the product page. There’s also the option of picking up your bakes from Malabar Hill, Bombay if that works for you.
While we don’t have a minimum order quantity in terms of weight or price, we encourage you to be mindful of the packaging that’s involved in getting your bakes to you, fresh and intact. Help us be more eco-friendly by ordering a 'reasonable' quantity so that we can utilize our packaging material to their optimal levels.
Once you've placed your order and paid for it, we'll add it to our baking schedule and ping you when it is ready for pickup or delivery. In other words, everything is fresh and made to order. You can always let us know if you require any customization. Some bakes are seasonal so they may not be available at times.
We're doing everything we can as a business to be more eco-friendly. From using glass bottles instead of plastic ones to using newspapers to safely package your bakes instead of plastic bubble wraps. We're trying to recycle as much as we can including the paper we use to print out shipping labels that go on to the cardboard boxes in which we pack your bakes.
Our logistics partner, FedEx, ships most of our products, including our cakes and breads, all across the country from our kitchen in Pune. With FedEx’s Priority Overnight services, most shipments are delivered the next day but some locations can take longer. Our bakes have been shipped to more than 24 cities across India and some have even traveled to New York and Tokyo.
All our bakes are shipped from Pune and the shipping fees vary based on your location. They’re calculated based on the ‘shipping weight’ of your order.
Pune - Rs.50 (cash on delivery not available)
- Bombay -
- Rs.75 upto 2 kgs
- Rs.150 from 2+ kgs up to 10kgs
- Rest of India -
- Rs.60 per ½ kg up to a maximum of Rs.300 for 2.5 kgs
- Rs.300 from 2.5+ kgs up to 10 kgs
- Cash on Delivery - we apply a flat fee of Rs.75 over and above the shipping fee.
When choosing the 'shipping method', you will see a few options (image below).
- Pickups from our Baner, Pune or Malabar Hill, Bombay locations are free unless you choose to pay cash at the time of picking up your order in which case we charge a fee.
- Bombay Express is our special rate applicable for deliveries to Bombay.
- Pune Local is our delivery service within most parts of Pune city. This option is available when the shipping address is within Pune. Cash on delivery within Pune is not an option.
- FedEx is our preferred logistics partner through which we deliver all across India. If you prefer paying cash at the time of delivery then there is an additional fee payable to the FedEx delivery executive at the time of delivery.
So choose the relevant option and we'll set up your shipment accordingly.
When choosing the 'payment method', you will see a few options (image below).
- Online payments using any Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Rupay card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI via our payment gateway partner Razorpay.
- Cash on Delivery payable at the time of picking up your order or to the FedEx delivery executive at the time of delivery. Not an option for deliveries within Pune.
- Bank Deposit in the form of a cheque, demand draft or cash directly into our bank account. You need to do complete this transaction outside of our website after placing your order. Your order will be added to our baking schedule after we’ve received your payment.
- Paytm wallet transfers will happen outside of our website after you have placed your order with us. Your order will be added to our baking schedule after we’ve received your payment.
- UPI from your banks app, Tez, Bhim or any other UPI app outside of our website after you have placed your order with us. Your order will be added to our baking schedule after we’ve received your payment. This is our most preferred option.